Saturday, March 11, 2006

First post!

First, before anything else, thanks for reading.

It's a strange feeling to have no concept of who my audience is, or who I think it should be. I enjoy writing, but usually it's to somebody specific. Or at least about something specific.

This is a little different. This is just rambling. This is an outlet for my desire to write. I'm sure I'll talk a lot about my family, my hobbies, my interests.... but it will take some getting used to.

So here's my background. By day, I'm a database administrator. I live near Circleville, Ohio. In less than a month, I'll be transferring from a job that I hate (and I don't use that word lightly) back to a job that I used to love. The job is about an hour and a half away, but they're going to let me work from home four days a week. I hope it'll be as cool as it sounds.

By night, I'm primarily a dad. I've got a son and daughter, twins, who will be three years old in May. My wife stays home with them during the day, so I go on duty from the end of my work day until their bed time.

I'll save the more interesting stuff for the next post. Or the one after that. Well, if I keep at this long enough, I'll eventually get to something interesting, I swear...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home