Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thousands and thousands of words...

...or maybe just a few pictures.

My camera is out of commission for a few weeks,
so here are a few favorites from my stash...


Inspired by Madcap Mum's sunset post...
A fine evening on a South Carolina beach.


Inspired by the heat wave...
This was the only cool spot on a very hot day in Colonial Williamsburg.
A shady grape arbor and a cold mug of pale ale does wonders for the heat.


No particular inspiration needed for this one...


"What are you lookin' at??"
As most adolescents might be,
Daphne was a bit self-conscious
about the size of her ears.


An interesting view in downtown Boston


As long as we're feeling reflective in Boston...


That's all for now...

6 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

LOVE THEM!

You are very talented.

You to are my hero much like Lori is my hero and well Andi is my Nemisissisisisisisis

 
At 8/02/2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Madcap said...

That arbour looks FABULOUS. Those other photos are stunning, but give me shade every time!

 
At 8/02/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger e4 said...

Thanks Morgan. :)

Madcap, I think the shade photo, or the experience behind it are the root of my obsession with building a grape arbor off the back of my house. I especially like the idea of a shady spot that comes with its own juicy, refreshing snacks.

And when the weather turns cold and the leaves are gone, let the sun shine in!

From what I can tell, it shouldn't be hard to construct. It's just a matter of geting time and materials at this point...

 
At 8/03/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger roybe said...

Great beach shot, would be a great subject for a painting.

 
At 8/04/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger barefoot gardener said...

I love those photos! You inspire me to pull out that camera and USE IT!

 
At 6/02/2009 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The heat wave one is gorgeous! Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home