Wednesday, June 20, 2007

They can't get me!

Sure, you think my black helicopter comments are all just a b-i-i-i-i-g joke, don't ya?

Yeah, so did our new neighbors. But now they know.

They know.

I was talking over the fence to the man of the house next door. He asked me if I'd ever seen them land. I said, "Yeah, I've seen them on the ground over there at that little airstrip."

He said, "What did the people look like? How were they dressed?"

I said, "I've never seen any people getting in or out."

He paused, and then said, "That's because they're not humans."

Here they are using the standard black helicopters to scope out our goats. Probably for some alien lab research or something. (Click to enlarge.)


As you can see, that was before they cut off our rain supply.

Then, a few days later, they must have airlifted a bunch of aliens out of the area or something. They probably realized I was onto them. I couldn't even fit all six transport helicopters into the frame. (Click to enlarge.)


Not long after that, a single fighter jet went soaring overhead. I didn't have my camera, but it's surprising how distinctive that particular sound is. It was going pretty fast. I think that was just a little sabre-rattling, so I knew that they knew.

And of course, every so often, the big, gray four-engine jets go lumbering over at low altitude. I think they're the ones controlling the weather, to punish us for figuring out their dastardly plans.

But I'm ready for them. Oh, yes. They can't control my mind!

I've got my stylish, passive solar tinfoil hat (which, incidentally, can double as a solar oven):

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were supposed to wear an old metal colander. Drat, now I'll have to make a tinfoil hat.

 
At 6/21/2007 11:48 AM, Blogger network_weasel said...

Does an airport show up in Google Maps or any other satellite pics?
Or is it blurred/blacked out? Not that you should worry if it is blurry or anything. Don't forget the lead lined pants!
*grin*

 
At 6/21/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger e4 said...

Jules - If you cover the colander with foil, you get double protection.

NW - Yeah, the aistrip is on Google Maps, and not blurred. It just looks like a field. It's labelled though. Seems like it should have a customs office or something though, considering the travellers that pass through.

 
At 6/21/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

umm you sound prepared!

 
At 6/22/2007 9:16 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Be sure to check your fields for crop circles ... I hear that's a pretty good indicator of when trouble is a foot ....

 
At 6/22/2007 10:19 AM, Blogger Madcap said...

Yeah, the colander lets leaks through and you need the extra layer. I was having a lot of trouble with extraneous thought-waves before I figured out what the problem was.

Hi e-4!

 
At 6/23/2007 10:55 PM, Blogger JBTW said...

HeHe... funny!

 
At 7/06/2007 3:14 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

Er--at the risk of giving the government more info about you, I hope you don't mind being tagged with the eight random facts meme. I'm sure the MIB will appreciate your sharing....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home