Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wheeeeee hours

It's three thirty three A.M.

I'm wide awake.

Don't you hate that?

No reason for it this time. I just fell asleep while putting e5 to bed, and woke up about an hour and a half ago.

Pepper says, "Hi." Actually, he says, "Could you feed me please?" (He's very polite.)

Well, at least I got a little reading done. Work won't be much fun tomorrow I'm guessing.

I imagine Chaos Girl will be up in another hour or so. Maybe I inherited her sleep patterns. Maybe I'll inherit her penchant for spinning things too! Can you inherit from your offspring?

What is the point of this post? I wish I knew. I bet you do too.

Well, here's something pretty to compensate for the pointlessness...


Hmm, kind of looks like what I see when I close my eyes.

Wheeeeee!

Back to my book, I guess...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

OHHHH I love it the photo that is!

YOu can talk to me its day when its night for you!

 
At 10/19/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Suzer said...

What exactly is the photo of? It's cool...like psychotropic jellyfish.

 
At 10/20/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger e4 said...

It's a piece of artwork by Dale Chihuly at the Franklin Park Conservatory in Columbus. It's in the ceiling of a corridor leading from one area to another. Here are a few more from this permanent exhibit...

 
At 11/01/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Kati said...

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's a scientific fact that you do inherit insanity -- from you kids! I know from experience.
Love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home