Friday, June 06, 2008

Everybody loves Crunchy

You know, there's been a lot of love out there in the blogosphere for Crunchy Chicken and her family. Everybody says how great she is, how wonderful her blog is, how inspiring...

Retch. Let me ask you: What do we really know about Ms. Chicken? How carefully have we been reading her posts? I think it's time to put Crunchy under the microscope.

I've carefully examined over two of her blog posts, and I see nothing but trouble. Let's just let her own words speak for themselves...
"I was a TP whore"

"I best go get my ass waxed!"

"I even ground some crackers."

"I just make too much money"

"I've been getting a lot..."

"And then I could sell my hairball jewelry on Etsy."

"I just about sprayed Yogi Tea out my nose"

"I got back several very positive responses and started working on a website, Goods 4 Girls. It's been a busy week and since then the website is up, I've got aid organizations on board, and the donations are coming in. It's been very inspiring and I have you all to thank for the encouragement and offers of donations."

"I just wanted to fill you all in on the latest shipment of pads to Africa from Goods 4 Girls. This week I sent out 500 pads (100 kits)! They will be delivered to South Sudan in early May by the Vermont-based non-profit called the New Sudan Education Initiative (NESEI). "


Is this really a person we should be heaping praise on? Should we really be donating money to her causes?

I'll let you, dear readers, decide for yourselves...

--

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6/06/2008 4:06 PM, Blogger Green Bean said...

Hilarous! I love the irreverent tributes - truly in a Crunchy style.

 
At 6/07/2008 8:14 AM, Blogger Chile said...

Love the mug shot. Was she convicted? hehe

 
At 6/07/2008 9:48 AM, Blogger katecontinued said...

I agree with Grean Bean, a true ode to Crunchy Chicken's style. The picture had to have been the inspiration.

 
At 6/07/2008 1:05 PM, Blogger e4 said...

Chile - Maybe she was convicted of disturbing the peace and public indecency. But you didn't hear it from me.

Actually, for trivia's sake... I stole Crunchy's photoshopped shaved head from her site, added the backdrop which I found online somewhere, and the sign and hands are from mugshot of Jason Kidd.

Photoshop is fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home