Thursday, October 16, 2008

More stuff

Today's topic:
Global Financial Armageddon!!! AAAAAHHH!!
Cute Stuff About My Kids

After our computer literate five-year-old son used up most of the time on a software trial period, we had to establish a new rule. He took it upon himself to make a sign so nobody would forget the new rule:



I had to tell him each letter, but he composed the message and wrote all the letters. For some reason, this made me smile...

--

*** WARNING: Cute Baby Alert ***


--

And in the interest of equal time, here's a picture of Amelia after an all night party in her room:


--

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10/16/2008 10:29 AM, Blogger katecontinued said...

What delicious, wonderful photos and captions. Thank you for this. Kiss all three for me . . .

 
At 10/16/2008 8:52 PM, Blogger barefoot gardener said...

Oh, I love the pics! And that sign is adorable. Brings back memories...

 
At 10/17/2008 5:09 AM, Blogger knutty knitter said...

I have one or two just like this. I keep some of them in a folder along with pictures, report cards etc.

nice pics!

viv in nz

 
At 10/19/2008 3:26 PM, Blogger JBTW said...

:) I like the computer sign a lot -- I think I'll have to save it & look at it when I need a good chuckle.

 
At 11/04/2008 11:30 AM, Blogger Suzer said...

LOL about the Amelia. You should do a photo montage of all the weird places and positions you've found her in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home