Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ow...

I get a lot of headaches. Usually not really bad ones, but sometimes they're pretty intense. I've always looked for some cause-and-effect situation, and I come up with new theories all the time as to what causes them. The answer is probably that it's not actually a cause-and-effect situation at all.

I'm more convinced of it today than I have been before. Yesterday I drank plenty of fluids (especially water), ate healthy without too much salt or sugar or caffeine or processed foods. I was active, and I didn't sit at the computer for very long. I got a good night's sleep.

And today I woke up with a real brain-splitter. A hangover without the indulgence. My earlier experiment was completely ineffective this time around. For whatever reason, I generally only take medication when I have to, and right now I'm waiting for my favorite headache cocktail (1 ibuprofen + 1 Excedrin) to kick in.

But in a more positive light, I've been assimilated into the Groovy Green collective. I'll be contributing to my favorite online green magazine. My first long piece should be appearing in the next day or so. (I know you're saying, "e4 wrote something long? I can't believe it!" Yeah. Me neither.)

So does this mean that I can call myself a "writer" instead of a "blogger"? Nah, I guess it's just semantics, eh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 10:19 AM, Blogger network_weasel said...

Very cool indeed. Could you post the link once it is available?

 
At 1/04/2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Madcap said...

Sometimes you have to approach the E.F.T. with different wording, from a different angle. And sometimes I find it's more effective overnight for some reason. Oh well. Try and try. At least it's cheap and non-toxic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home