Thursday, February 05, 2009

Top 10 Excuses for not updating my blog

10. My job is suddenly and inexplicably busy. Not that I'm complaining at this point.

9. Too busy looking all over town for rock salt to dissolve the icy death trap that stretches from the front door to the driveway.

8. Too many interesting side projects with the possible hope of maybe one day being compensated.

7. Too many dangling snotsickles, snot bubbles, and snot blockages to wipe off kids' faces.

6. Not enough sleep to go around.

5. Too many random-but-interesting email notifications from Facebook ever since I signed up for an account last week.

4. Too many snow days for the kids put me way behind on anything involving concentration. Or typing.

3. Can't stop sneezing long enough to type a coherent thought.

2. It's so cold out, my blog froze solid.

1. I ran out of expired Nyquil.

Cue the band...

--

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/05/2009 1:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I can attest to #10, and I am not complaining either.

I hope life starts handing out "free passes" - sounds like you need one!

 
At 2/05/2009 7:16 AM, Blogger JBTW said...

I was thinking to myself as I was waiting for your blog to load that I'm always amazed at how you keep up with your blog... and behold, even when you can't keep up, you still manage to do so! :) Hopefully the snow, ice and snot will melt away soon.

 
At 2/09/2009 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#7 "dangling snotsickles"
Is that sort of like a dangling participle, but it'snot?

 
At 2/10/2009 10:32 AM, Blogger jewishfarmer said...

Edson, sometimes I think you are my brother, or my clone or something ;-).

I hope everyone recovers soon. I wish I had some expired Nyquil - and I'm not even sick ;-).

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home