Friday, September 01, 2006

Four things

I don't usually do these, but I haven't been able to finish writing anything else, so here goes...

Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Scoreboard animator (you know, those big goofy cartoons at sports stadiums? Yeah that.)
2. Bus boy
3. Web site designer
4. Editorial staff of a newspaper (does it count as a job if it was unpaid?)

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Fellowship of the Ring
2. The Two Towers
3. Return of the King
4. Office Space

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Cuyahoga Falls, OH
2. Columbus, OH
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. Circleville, OH
(Apparently I can only live in Ohio cities that start with C. There's still a long list to choose from. Off the top of my head: Cleveland, Chillicothe, Coshocton, Canton, Clintonville, Cambridge, Caldwell, Chagrin Falls....)

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Firefly ... :(
2. Dirty Jobs
3. Mythbusters
4. Survivorman

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. The Carribean
2. England/France/Switzerland
3. Kayaking in Washington State
4. Canoeing in Minnesota

F) Websites you visit daily
1. Friends blogs
2. Various news sites
3. Google
4. hmmm.... daily?

G) Four of my favourite foods
1. Chipotle burrito (with black beans, chicken, rice, corn salsa, a little green chile salsa, cheese, and lettuce, since you asked...)
2. Potatoes, in all their wondrous and varied forms
3. Good pizza
4. Good hot wings

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Outside, getting stuff done
2. Floating in a canoe or kayak somewhere
3. Cedar Point
4. Right here at home

3 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Suzer said...

Not to mention the counties that start with C...Carroll, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Columbiana, Coshocton, Crawford and Cuyahoga. You may be onto some sort of secret society. Get out your map and check how many C cities there really are.I counted 65.(Yes I have too much unproductive time on my hands.)

 
At 9/03/2006 6:25 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

i to have lived in several c cities in Oh

Columbus
Cleveland
Cincinnati

 
At 6/01/2009 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Dirty Jobs and hot wings...you must be soooo awesome to hang out with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home