Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thursday!

As I mentioned before, the only turkey we're eating today is leftovers. (Not that that's a bad thing). So what does one do with a day without any obligations? Play with Lego's of course. It was sweats and jammies and lounging and laziness for all.

E5 asked me to make something for him out of Lego's. This is what I ended up with:

It started out as a parrot, but by the end, we all agreed that it was probably a chicken.

And of course, after that I had to make a turkey:


If you celebrate Thanksgiving today, well, Happy Thanksgiving. If you celebrated it last month, or half a year ago, or not at all, Happy Thursday...

Drawing courtesy of e5

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11/23/2007 1:16 PM, Blogger JBTW said...

:) I like the lego creations. You could make them center pieces for all the holidays... or get togethers... or whatever! Hope you had a happy Turkey.

 
At 11/23/2007 1:17 PM, Blogger JBTW said...

By the way... E5's picture had a mighty large flash reflection... was it drawn on paper or the frig?

 
At 11/23/2007 4:10 PM, Blogger e4 said...

JBTW - The drawing was on a small whiteboard actually. I couldn't manage to take it without flash problems.

 
At 11/23/2007 7:18 PM, Blogger Morgan said...

ani likes the photos she says they are ummmm were not sure what that means but we think its good.

Smiles,
Ani

 
At 11/25/2007 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your smiley . . .

Yours is delightful. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discover. One of my regrets is that I did not engage on the green path earlier, when my daughters were small.

http://lamarguerite.wordpress.com
'It's All About Green Psychology'

 
At 11/25/2007 11:13 PM, Blogger e4 said...

morgan & ani - thanks. I'll take ummmmm as a compliment.

margeurite - thanks to you too. I wish I'd started down this path a long time ago too. All we can do is whatever we can do. Or something. It's weird how much a person's worldview can change in a short time.

 
At 11/27/2007 12:13 PM, Blogger ~Lori said...

jI wanted to add a bit of backstory to e5's drawing. He first drew the person with a smaller red mark on his body. He told me it was a "boo-boo" that he got from falling down.

Next he came back with the larger shape on the body and told me he had put a band-aid on it. He had also added the big smile because "he was happier now because he was feeling better." Hee.... :)

 
At 11/27/2007 8:53 PM, Blogger JBTW said...

First off, glad it was a white board & not the frig! (I was worried for you...) Secondly, I liked hearing the background story to the drawing -- thanks Lori!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home