Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Radio silence

Sorry for the unplanned hiatus from blogging. Life overwhelmed me a little bit for a time. And after that I got busy with something new that absorbed much of my blogging energies. More to come on that mysterious hint in a post very soon.

In the meantime, I've got a couple of posts up on Hen & Harvest. Green Fatigue has been up for a bit, but I had a good time writing it. I've heard from a few people that it really struck a chord, which is always a nice kind of feedback. And just posted is Black Magic, which may be familiar to readers who have been here for a while. I put a lot of time into that one, and I hop it can reach a wider audience over at H&H.

Hmm... Green Fatigue, Black Magic. I guess it's all about the colors. What color should I tackle next? Any suggestions? Raw Umber doesn't get much love.

Baby Owen has been a busy boy. Just since my last post, he's learned to sit up, mastered the art of sitting up, cut a tooth, and is getting really close on the crawling front. He can get up on his hands and knees. He can move backwards and turn. He just hasn't found that forward gear yet.

More on the way. But now I must try to sleep....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home