Monday, December 08, 2008

Crash Course

This is by far the single best (brief) explanation of Peak Oil I have come across yet.

Actually, the whole "Crash Course" is excellent. It takes a while to watch the whole thing, but I think it would work pretty well to cherry-pick the chapters that look interesting to you. You might miss some references, but they should stand alone fairly well. The more of it you watch, the more you'll understand my inner "doomer". This guy is really good at clearly explaining complex ideas, without talking down to anyone.

More to come on other topics, but that's all I have for the moment.

--

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 12:34 PM, Blogger homebrewlibrarian said...

Bless you, bless you, bless you!

I've been throwing around that link to anyone who stops long enough to listen to me. I'm a subscriber to chrismartenson.com and I can't say enough good things about the content of the information that group puts together. Demystifies the complexities of the financial disaster and offers concrete, useful advice on top of it.

If you aren't a subscriber, throw them some bucks. You'll get excellent information and be supporting their mission of getting the word out.

Kerri in AK

 
At 12/11/2008 9:31 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

Hey sales on Amelia's photo are going well and after the Christmas rush I am going to donate the money!

My guess its not much but it will be a little over a 100 dollars.

 
At 12/11/2008 10:45 AM, Blogger e4 said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home