Sunday, October 10, 2010

Slacker

I am not doing very well with this blogging thing lately. Work has been busy as the learning curve is a little steep. I can't just "do" any more. I have to follow processes and procedures. Only I don't know them yet.

The long commute has cut into my free time too. That situation will improve in February, but I'm not there yet.

Throw in a fun birthday weekend (the Big Four-Oh - yikes) and an unavoidable trip back to Ohio, and I've lost a lot of "getting stuff done" hours. Boxes, boxes everywhere. Well, they're slowly concentrating in the garage and the basement. But I suspect them of reproducing down there too.

But all in all, this has been a very good move for us. Maybe at some point I'll find the time to tell more stories about it. But the short version right now is that I'm geeking out on all the sustainability stuff going on around here. And still trying to decide where the garden and the chickens will go.

Tonight, I am exhausted.

But tomorrow I don't have to work. Still have to get up before 6am. But I'll take it.

--

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10/10/2010 9:32 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds like everything is falling into place. I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing pictures of the new place :).

 
At 10/11/2010 11:24 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Glad to hear things are going well. These are the days. We'll all be here for you when you're ready to tell the tales.

 
At 10/13/2010 1:20 AM, Blogger knutty knitter said...

Good to hear from you even if it is a bit rushed your way.

viv in nz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home