Sunday, March 26, 2006

Red Fox

These pictures are something like the grainy Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, and UFO photos we've all seen a hundred times. I just wasn't quick enough with the camera to get a closer shot.

I think this is the third time we've seen this fox around our property. Before we moved here, I'd never seen a fox in the wild before. He came through at dusk, checked out the pond to see if there was anything interesting going on, ran up our driveway, and cut through the neighbor's horse pasture. Zippy (the horse) seemed very interested in making friends. The fox didn't seem too concerned with the horse, but he didn't linger either.

Hmm, I think he's been to visit enough that he needs a name. Or she...


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 7:35 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

Here doggie doggie! I think you should name him ummm I don't know I was going to think of something creative but I seem to have misplaced my creativity

 
At 3/28/2006 9:25 AM, Blogger e4 said...

Maybe Fido....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home