Monday, November 06, 2006

Democracy in action

Another U.S. election season, another batch of hotly contested races coming down to the wire. Both sides are optimistic about the results. "Almost inexplicably upbeat," in certain cases.

If you live in a democracy, or something resembling a democracy, you might want to watch this documentary, from those wingnut conspiracy theorists, HBO.

Don't forget out and cast your "vote."

Wow. I used to swing both ways in the ol' voting booth. When did I become so partisan and cynical?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 9:13 PM, Blogger Kati said...

Oh, I adore wingnut conspiracy theories! You n-e-v-e-r know!

 
At 11/08/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger e4 said...

I like 'em too. I just get a little worried when they start becoming credible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home