Sunday, April 09, 2006

Not again.

For the second weekend in a row, I am sick. This time it's a cold. And not a fun one. I've got a sore throat, a cough, and a head full of congestion. Okay, I'll say it - a head full of snot. This just isn't funny. I thought a cold was supposed to move from congestion to cough to sore throat or something like that. Not everything at once!

The good news is that before I started feeling like death, I got eight fruit trees planted. Four more to go. (I thought I had one more than I actually do...) I'm sunburned and sore, in case the cold wasn't enough.

I shall now go take some Nyquil, have some hallucinogenic dreams for six hours, and then wake up and do it again. Well, phase 2 probably won't last six hours. There is no such thing as sleeping in at my house, no matter how bad you feel. It just can't be done.

See you on the other side...

4 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 9:26 PM, Blogger Beo said...

Sorry to hear that your down and out-maybe it had something to do with digging in all those plants?! Enjoyed reading the posts that I have been able to get to so far. Keep fighting the good fight! We don't have the acreage yet, but what one family can do with a 1/2 acre lot in a sub division we are doing-and trying to permaculture it as we go.

 
At 4/10/2006 7:45 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

Be gone fowl demon of sickeness I command thee!

 
At 4/11/2006 6:58 AM, Blogger Morgan said...

YOU FEEL BETTER NOW.

I COMMAND THEE!

 
At 4/12/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger e4 said...

Hey, it worked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home