Oh poor me
I'm in a pretty pathetic state at this point.
Broken wrist. Chest cold. Three-day-old headache. And now laryngitis.
Things I am unable to do at this point:
- Tie my own shoes (or anybody else's, for that matter)
- Button my own pants (ditto above)
- Sign my name
- Change a diaper (no, really)
- Stay on my feet for more than 30 minutes
- Sleep a whole night without injury to myself or others
- Dig up my potatoes
- Utter a coherent sentence
- Speak audibly
So the burden of many of these things goes to my wonderful, and pregnant, wife. The rest will just have to wait.
But at least I can type a little now. And laugh at how pitiful I am.