Friday, September 21, 2007

Ok, so...

...this is why I try not to get too bogged down in self-pity when things are frustrating or difficult. I have no real, actual, serious problems in my life. This is Serious. This was far closer to Slapstick.

Barefoot Gardener said at least I keep my sense of humor when things aren't going my way. Well not always, but I try. Even so, I've got nothing on this guy below. Now I don't tell people what to do very often, but I'm telling you to watch this:
(Sorry, they force an ad in front of it...)
The lecture linked above was given by a friend of a friend.

--

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/23/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger Madcap said...

That guy was pretty incredible. Wow.

 
At 9/29/2007 2:01 AM, Blogger Robbyn said...

Wow...watched all the lecture, and so glad I did...

Thank you for posting it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home